Every social media application out there provides you the option to personalize your experience as best as possible. And one of those settings is Advanced Settings on Instagram.
Advanced Settings is one of the settings on Instagram that every user does not essentially require, but only a few users may need this type of setting.
Sometimes, a few settings are hard to find, including Advanced Settings. Have you ever scratched your head to access Advanced Settings? Don’t worry, I was too, before I realized what the issue was.
Here, you’ve got the meaning of advanced settings on Instagram, and how to access advanced settings on Instagram.
How to Access Advanced Settings on Instagram:
Advanced settings on Instagram are one of those things which is a bit difficult for some users to locate.
Step 1: Go to your profile by tapping the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
Step 2: Tap on the + icon and select post.
Step 3: Choose the picture you wish to upload and click the arrow button in the top right corner.
Step 4: Now, you will be taken to the screen, where you’ll find an Advanced Setting option at the bottom of your screen.
The Advanced Setting options Include:
- Hide Like and View Counts on This Post: Turning on this option will not let anyone see the number of likes and views of your post.
- Turn Off Commenting: Turn Off Commenting option will not allow others to comment on your post.
- Share Your Post To Facebook: If your Instagram account has linked with Facebook, then, your post will be automatically shared on your post.
- Write Alt Text: This option will help people with visual impairments to read your post.
- Add Paid Partnership Label: By using this option, you may also tag your Business Partner. This setting is only available for Business account holders.
- Minimum Age: Now, you can set an age restriction in your post that asks people to verify their age first.
Note: Please note, the above Advanced Setting may differ from account to account.