The Telegram messaging app is a great way to keep in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues. And with the recent addition of a self-destructing photo feature, you can now send photos that will automatically be deleted after a certain period of time.
Sending self-destructing photos in Telegram is a great way to share photos securely and protect your privacy. If you want to send a self-destructing photo in Telegram, it’s easy to do. In this article, we are going to discuss how to send self-destructing photos through a secret chat and by using the timer option in Telegram.
Method 1: Send Self-Destructing Photos through Secret Chat
- Launch the latest version of Telegram on your Android or iPhone device
- To send a self-destructing photo in Telegram, simply open the chat with the person you want to send the photo
- Click on their Profile Picture and tap on the three-dot icon.
- Then, tap on Start Secret Chat and click again on the Start button to confirm.
- Now, tap on the timer icon, and pick a period by selecting the photo you want to send.
- Finally, Click the Send Icon to send the attached photo.
Method 2: Send Self-Destructing Photos by using the “Set with Timer” option in Telegram
- First, make sure you’re using the latest version of Telegram.
- Then open up a chat with the person you want to send the photo to and tap on the attachment button.
- Then, tap on the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select “Set with timer”.
- You can then choose from a few different time frames for the photo to self-destruct, from 1 second to 1 week.
- Once you’ve set the time, just hit send and the photo will be sent securely.
When the recipient opens the photo, they will see a countdown timer. Once the timer reaches zero, the photo will be deleted from both devices. It’s an easy way to make sure your photos don’t linger online any longer than necessary.