The Telegram app is a great way of enabling instant file sharing via groups. Sharing a Telegram group link is indeed the best way to grow your group and allow more people to join your conversations.
We are here to discuss how you can share Telegram group links whether you are a public Telegram member or you are an admin of a private group. So, let’s read these simple steps.
Method 1: Share a Public Telegram Group Link
- Open your Telegram app.
- Go to the group you want to share the invite link with and click the group name at the top of the screen.
- Now, tap the link near the notification option and tap on the copy option.
- Once you generate a link you can copy and share it with anyone you want to invite.
Method 2: Share a Private Telegram Group Link
- To share a link, first, open the group in the Telegram App.
- Then click on the group name at the top of the screen and choose the member you want to add.
- Select “Invite to Group via Link”. This will generate a unique invite link that you can then share with anyone you want to join your group.
- You can share the link via text message, email, or even post it on social media.
- Make sure to remind people that they will need to have the Telegram app installed in order to join the group. Once they click on the link, they will instantly join your group.