With about 1.3 billion users worldwide, the Messenger app became a common choice for staying in touch with friends and family via text, audio, and video calls.
In addition to serving as a regular communication tool, Messenger lets businesses methods strengthen their relationship with customers.
Although using a browser to access Messenger is possible, downloading the relevant app to your iPad offers a seamless and personalized experience.
This post will dig deep into the topic and provides you an instruction on how to download Messenger on your iPad, set it up on your iPad, and many more things you must check out!
How to Download Messenger on iPad: Complete Guide
1. Open the App Store: Before anything else, switch on your iPad and open the App Store.
Note: The App Store should be your first stop for anything app-related.
2. Go to the Search Bar: Go to the search bar at the bottom of the App Store’s screen. Press on it, and enter “Messenger”. Multiple results will appear based on your search query.
3. Tap on the Official Messenger App: Pick the official Messenger app, from the list of search results. Hit on the “Get” option, next to the Messenger app icon.
4. Authorization: Depending on your device’s configurations, you might be required to enter your App ID password or Touch ID or Face ID to allow the download.
5. Track Download Progress: Once you approve, this app will start downloading. You can track download progress on your screen. The “Open” button will show up once the download is finished.
Now that we know how to download the Messenger app on iPad, let’s move on to the next main thing, how to use Messenger on your iPad, including signing in and creating a new account.
How to Use Messenger on Your iPad
Once Messenger has been downloaded successfully, you must log in to your current Facebook account or create a new Messenger account.
How to Signing in Messenger Using Your Facebook Account (iPad)
Follow the steps to signing in to Messenger using your Facebook account on iPad:
Step 1: Launch the Messenger app on your iPad.
Step 2: Now, log in with the Facebook credentials, including your phone number or email address and password.
Step 3: Hit on Login.
How to Create a New Messenger Account on iPad
Below are the steps to create a new Messenger account on iPad:
Step 1: First of all, launch the Messenger app on your iPad.
Step 2: Go to “Create a new account.”
Step 3: Hit on “Get Started.”
Step 4: Type your full name, including first name and last name.
Step 5: Press “Next”.
Step 6: Next, fill the block with your birthday >> tap on “Next” >> and then choose your gender >> again tap on “Next”.
Step 7: Enter your mobile number or register using your email address.
Step 8: Tap on “Next” >> create a Messenger Password >> hit on Next.”
Step 9: Select whether to save your login details or not by tapping “Not Now.”
Step 10: Now, accept Facebook’s terms and conditions, by tapping on “I agree.”
Step 11: Next, personalize your profile as you wish.
Step 12: Allow Messenger to access your contacts and other relevant permissions.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your account on Messenger on iPad.
Let’s conclude this article, using Messenger on your iPad to stay in touch with friends and family is a fun and practical experience. By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily sign in using your current Facebook account or create a new Messenger account if necessary. Keep in mind that Messenger not only provides a variety of features that enhance your conversation experience but is also free to download from the App Store.
Whether you are coordinating with coworkers or just want to maintain touch with family, Messenger on the iPad ensures you’re never far from your connections.