Armored Core 6 action is about to get hot, but your controller won’t cooperate? It’s annoying, isn’t it? You’re not fighting this battle alone, so don’t worry. Many players try to fix problems they are having with their Armored Core 6 controllers. The good news is that most of these issues may be fixed by following a few straightforward procedures.
In this guide, we’ll explore the common reasons behind Armored Core 6 controller malfunctions and walk you through the troubleshooting process to get you back in the cockpit and ready for battle. So, let’s dive in and ensure your gaming experience remains seamless and controller hiccups become a thing of the past.
Reasons Why Armored Core 6 Controller Not Working?
- The Armored Core 6 Controller not working because of its software clash with steam inputs and not having administrative privileges.
- Maybe you are facing this issue due to hardware problems like USB devices, etc.
- The problem may occur due to AC6 Game Controller issues like improper controller connectivity or internet game issues, faulty or flawed controllers, your PC or operating system being outdated or the controller being incompatible with the AC6 Game.
How to Fix Armored Core 6 Controller Not Working When It Not Working?
- Try disabling and enabling the Steam Input settings which help you to customize your controller to better interact with games.
How to Disable/Enable the Steam Input:
- Sign in to your Steam App account by launching Steam.
- Go to the Game Library >>> find the AC6 Game >>> Right-click on AC6 >>> open the Properties by selecting it >>> Go to the Controller setting which is present in the Properties Window >>> Finally, you’ll find the options to disable/enable the Steam Input.
- Use your administrative privileges and run both Game & Steam in Admin Mode.
How to Run the Game/Steam in Admin Mode:
- On your device, look for the Steam Icon. >> Click Start Menu >>> Select the Properties window >>> Select the Compatibility Tab >>> Check the box that says “Run the program as an Admin” option in the Admin Mode >>> Finally, select Apply and then click OK.
- Try disabling and enabling the Xbox or PlayStation Configuration Support System.
How to Disable/Enable the Xbox or PlayStation Configuration Support:
- Go to Steam Settings after launching it >>> Open “Controller Tab” and find “General Controller Settings” >>> Finally, you’ll find the options to toggle both the configurations “PlayStation Configuration Support” and “Xbox Configuration Support.”
- Try removing/unplugging the extra USB devices from USB Ports.
- Sometimes there is a bug/glitch stored in the temporary data, try deleting the Steam Cache Data to get free from the bug/glitch.
How to Clear Steam Cache Data:
- Locate Steam settings in the Settings Window >>> Navigate the Download Tab and Tap on the button that says “Clear Download Cache.”
Also Read: Fix: Truth Social App Not Working
Conquering Armored Core 6’s virtual battlegrounds should be a seamless experience, and your controller should never stand in your way. By following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this guide, you can resolve common issues swiftly. Whether it’s addressing software conflicts, optimizing controller settings, or eliminating hardware glitches, you now have the tools to ensure your gaming sessions remain uninterrupted. So, equip yourself with this knowledge, return to the Armored Core universe, and let nothing hinder your quest for victory.